Re: JJ Jefferies...

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Cooper Fox wrote:

> with spots for XM radio.  I also applaud small
> companies liike Zone corp and JJ's stations for
> continuing to exist in markets LOADED with corporate
> stations...

I think it is scary that broadcast radio is even running these ads.....

and I agree with your applaud, although I must add Bob Bittner to that
list. Another man whom I have corresponded with through this list and
privately, who owned a couple stations in mass and one in portland for the
main reason that he loves radio......and that is just VERY cool.