Re: What's JJ up to?

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Dan Billings wrote:

> Tonight, the Big Jab (WJJB AM & FM // WJAE) was having satellite problems.
> Instead of Sporting News Radio, the station was running CBS Radio Networks
> Channel 42.  Over and over for the last couple of hours there has been a
> tone, followed by a man saying "CBS Radio Networks Channel 42."
>
> -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

I was scanning through the dials while driving down to Saco for
Thanksgiving and found this, rather interesting. Although after about 5
minutes I could not stand it any more.....so I tuned into Phil Hendrie-
probably the funniest show of his I have ever heard.....until my engine
caught on fire.....then suddenly it wasn't funny any more....