Re: Re: Fwd: RE: Application for Modification of 93.3 in Andover, MA

It also used to be WRLM with studios right on Rte 44 (At least in 1978...)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH

Sven Franklyn Weil <sven@gordsven.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Laurence Glavin wrote:

> I think of WSNE-FM as a Rhode Island station because although the COL is

What's WSNE doing these days?  It used to be Easy 93.3 -- I remember
becasue I saw one of that station's ads (Easymoney 93.3) in a book called
"The Radio Station." Donna would know. She was quoted in it (in the
section on radio consultants).

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
                      the needs of the few