From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Garrett
Wollman
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 11:01 PM
To: Michael P Fitzpatrick Jr.
Cc: Boston-Radio-Interest
Subject: RE: digital TV

<<On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 22:56:31 -0500, "Michael P Fitzpatrick Jr."
<fitzradio@the-spa.com> said:

> Do you consider WFSB-DT local to this market?

I'd consider it in-market but not local, just as Southern New
Hampshire gets its CBS, NBC, Fox, UPN, and WB from Boston even though
none of those stations put a grade-A signal that far north.  Our
listing in the Archives reflects that, in both cases.

Does anyone know how far south WGBY is carried on cable?  I know my
grandmother in Southington gets it on her system (which I think is Cox
these days).

-GAWollman