RE: digital TV

<<On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 22:56:31 -0500, "Michael P Fitzpatrick Jr." <fitzradio@the-spa.com> said:

> Do you consider WFSB-DT local to this market?

I'd consider it in-market but not local, just as Southern New
Hampshire gets its CBS, NBC, Fox, UPN, and WB from Boston even though
none of those stations put a grade-A signal that far north.  Our
listing in the Archives reflects that, in both cases.

Does anyone know how far south WGBY is carried on cable?  I know my
grandmother in Southington gets it on her system (which I think is Cox
these days).

-GAWollman