RE: How does Channel 5

>===== Original Message From "Dan Billings" <dib9@gwi.net> =====

Correct. It doesn't always have to be ABC either - I recall if they involve
the Giants and/or Jets, the games air (or at least used to air) on WPIX. And I
remember a few weeks ago, when the Kansas City Chiefs were in a Thursday Night
ESPN game, many Survivor fans in K.C. were upset because the CBS affiliate
there was bound to showing the game.

JPK, from New Brunswick, Canada, where if you have cable, they're still
showing 15 of 16 Patriots games this year :)