RE: digital tv

On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net wrote:
> went to in the Bangor mall . On a side note, is it required to be with your
> parents in the Bangor Mall? It seemed that way.. everyone was with their
> parents that looked under 18. Luckily I was with my parents, because I was
> somewhere I had never been before!

Well...given the lack of public transportation in the boondocks, that's
the only way people under 18 are able to GO to the mall....

Their parents drive them! :)

Thank god for big cities with bus and train systems!!

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few