From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Garrett
Wollman
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 6:50 PM
To: Mark Casey
Cc: BRI Submit
Subject: Re: digital tv

<<On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 11:20:06 -0500, "Mark Casey" <map@map.com> said:

> Anyone know of an outlet that demos an off the air signal on digital?

I've found Tweeter to be consistently good here in the Boston area.
I'm not sure if they're set up for it in Western Mass. or northern New
England, given the relative paucity of DTV programming in those
locations.  The Tweeter I usually stop by is the one on Route 9 in
Framingham (about two miles from my home).

-GAWollman