RE: Boston TV for Sale/Pittsfield Auction

Last time my family was in Albany, it didn't look too thrilling either.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Matthew
Osborne
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 2:12 AM
To: Sven Franklyn Weil
Cc: Boston Radio
Subject: RE: Boston TV for Sale/Pittsfield Auction

--- Sven Franklyn Weil <sven@gordsven.com> wrote:

> Isn't the economy in the Albany/Troy/Schenectady
> area really bad?  I know
> Troy's practically a ghost town.

Um, yeah you could say that!  And Schenectady isn't
very far behind.  Due to a combination of factors, one
of which being GE's constant downsizing and removal of
its Schenectady operations, it is slowly spiraling
downward, and my guess is that in a few years, unless
some sort of miracle happens, it will be worse than
Troy.  Albany seems to be the one city out of the 3
that appears to be somewhat holding its own.

                            Matt Osborne
                            Hyde Park, NY