Re: WMEX Schedule in the 60's

DonKelley@aol.com wrote:

>Melvin X. Melvin was JJ Jeffrey, not Mel Miller. Note that both Mel Miller
and Melvin X. Melvin were on WMEX during the same era. Airchecks clearly
show that they were not the same person.

>I believe that Jeffrey came to WMEX in the early 60's when Charlie Parker
left.

JJ also played the role of Fenway.  My guess is that MXMs were just as
interchangeable as Fenway and Dan Donovan were.  Did JJ work there straight
thru from the early to mid 60s, or did he leave and come back?  Except for
Arnie and Jerry, I never got the impression anyone lasted under Mac for
more than 6 mo or so.