Re: WMEX Schedule in the 60's

On 15 Nov 2001 at 11:39, Roger Kirk wrote:

> Larry Justice    6:00am - 10:00am
> Bill Jones         10:00am - 2:00pm
> Mell Miller        2:00pm - 4:00pm
> Dan Donovan    4:00pm - 7:00pm
> Arnie Ginsburg   7:00pm - 10:00pm
> Larry Glick        1:00am - 6:00am
>
> What was aired 10:00pm - 1:00am?
> Why was Mel Miller's shift so short?  PD?

10:00 PM was a talk show, originally Jerry Williams, but by 1966, he may have left WMEX and
been replaced by someone else.

I believe Mel Miller was the PD at some point.  What surprises me is there was no Melvin X.
Melvin at that point.  I don't remember Melvin X not being there.  I do know that at least for some
of the time, Mel Miller was also Melvin X.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
  15 Court Square, Suite 210                      lawyer@attorneyross.com