RE: Arbitrends(tm) Available

WGIR-FM is comparing itself to WAAF.

Arbitron calls 'AAF and 'GIR 'Active Rock',
WBCN is 'Alternative' (and 7-8 hrs of 'talk during the day certainly makes
it significantly different from WGIR-FM), WZLX is 'Classic Rock' and WBOS is
'AAA'

Heck WGIR-FM at 1.3 TIED WFNX and was only 0.2 behind WBOS. Certainly is the
highest ranked 'out-of-market' station (unless WPLM is considered
'out-of-market'...)

How about WBOS finishing BEHIND Mega's WAMG/WLLH Tropical! Maybe 'BOS should
go espanol!

BOS and XRV combined at 2.4.......AAA is dead-dead-dead.....

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH