RE: AM DXING

I would assume the stations to your West are still on daytime authority,
while those to the East of you are (supposed to be) at nighttime authority.
For Expamle, at Boston's Longitude and Latitude, Daytime Authority for
November ends at 4:30PM, whereas in Pennsylvania, my guess it's more like
5:00 or 5:15PM.

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH