From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Garrett
Wollman
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 3:17 PM
To: A. Joseph Ross
Cc: bri@bostonradio.org
Subject: RE: Pats vs Jets

 said:

> Would that apply to network programming that WFSB isn't carrying --
> such as Patriots games?

Good question!  I don't know the answer, but I suspect that the
stations and networks could play it either way.  One could make the
claim that the Sunday afternoon football broadcast is a single
notional `program', which is customized for the benefit of the local
audience.  It probably depends on the contractual details between the
league and the networks.

-GAWollman