Re: IBOC

Mike Fitzpatrick writes:
> Do any FM stations in the United States use or are testing digital IBOC
> radio? I've seen "IBOC Ready" fm broadcast antennas and IBOC filters on
> manufacturing websites. Or will IBOC go the way of RDS and AM Stereo?

The sites that would presumably talk about it

Ibiquity
http://www.usadr.com/navframe.html?02content.html

Be Radio
http://www.industryclick.com/magazine.asp?magazineid=135&SiteID=15

don't indicate that any stations are current using IBOC.

The Canadians do seem to be testing their L-band system.

Now that you mention IBOC, this is going to make my new-car audio
decision even harder: first I had Sirius and XM to contend with, and now
you're adding another system!

--RC