RE: DXing Question

<<On Sat, 10 Nov 2001 12:37:00 -0500, <Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net> said:

> added that station. There arent really many 96.9 north of here.

Well, between the 97.1B in Rutland and superpower CKOI, there isn't
exactly much room for one -- and CKOI itself is a pretty unlikely DX
target.  (I'd be pretty surprised if CKOI were not aggressively
beam-tilted, most likely to the northeast, to try to diffract around
Mt. Royal and hit Laval and the North Shore.  I'm certain with the
amount of antenna gain they must be running on that thing the pancake
effect would be something fierce!)

-GAWollman