Re: Was radio in '22, ahora Television Hispanico

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> Univision allowed by law.  See Univision's SEC filings at

Thanks Garret, I sort of had the feeling that Televisa had some sort of
stake in Univison.

But I wasn't sure how much and what the rules behind
things like foreign ownership of USA b'cast media are, or if they still
existed in this era of dissapearing commercial boundaries...

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few