Re: radio in '22

Dan Strassberg writes:
> For many years (I don't know about now), the WLAN calls
> were on an AM 1390 in Lancaster PA. This was long after
> 1922, however.

WLAN (1390), one of the heritage stations in these here parts, from what I
gather, is still on the air with the same calls and frequency, airing a
mixture of sports (Penn State) and standards programming. WLAN-FM (96.9) is
CHR. Both are part of a massive Clear Channel cluster in the Harrisburg area
which includes the CBS and UPN (albeit via LMA) affiliates.

-Sean