RE: re : Successful morning show?

I have tape from the early 90s or late 80s of Paul Perry's Morning show in
Providence, RI. A sailor friend once stationed at Newport, RI recorded WWBB
to take with him to sea and a couple of years ago he gave me the tapes. If
anyone's interested in a dub, I can dupe them next summer when I return to
home to the US.

Ron Gitschier