Re: Bangor Market Morning Show

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Cooper Fox wrote:

> The popular Mike and Mike morning show on Cumulus's
> Z107(WBZN, Old Town) is moving to the Clear Channel
> owned Kiss 94.5(WKSQ, Ellesworth).  Mike Elliot, along
> with Chuck Foster started Z107 back in the mid 1990s.
> PJ and Stu from the Kiss morning show will move to
> other duties at Luck 99(WLKE).  Accrding to what I
> hear Chuck Foster will be taking over as the PD for
> Z107.

I'd heard a rumor about this a week or two ago.....unbeleivable. Mike
Elliot and Mike Dow pretty much run that station, with Elliot being the
main guy. When I worked there though most of my communication was through
Mike Dow, but it would be interesting to see what will happen to that
station without the M&M humor that is on the station, they've done an
excellent job with it and I wonder if the station will be able to continue
to be as successful without them...

I also wonder what WBZN will use as a replacement morning show?

Jeremy