RE: Fybush.com re: core spectrum of TV channels

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001 Adam Rivers wrote:
> There's no difference between DT and TV. Don't
> respond and tell me there
> isn't.. and there is no reason for DTV.

Actually Adam, there's a HUGE difference between
digital TV and analog TV.  I'll leave it to the
engineers on the list to explain the real specifics,
but in a nutshell digital TV has a much higher picture
resolution and sound quality than analog TV that we
have now.  Basically its moving television from the
1950s and 60s into the 21st Century.  Don't know how
helpful that was (if at all) but thats the best I can
explain quickly anyway
                          Matt Osborne
                          Hyde Park, NY