Re: Has WPLJ moved to the ERI Master antenna already?

I read that, within the past week, WPLJ moved to
a "smaller" antanna on the ESB so that its old antenna
on the ESB could be used by WABC-TV. This made no sense
to me. I figured that some journalist who didn't
understand the difference between 95 MHz and 170 MHz and
didn't understand that TV stations have visual and aural
antennas had garbled the story. But I guess that this
much must be true: for about the last week, both WPLJ
and WABC-TV have been using different antennas from
those they had been using on the ESB.
--

dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205