RE: Fybush.com re: core spectrum of TV channels

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> There is nothing about digital TV which implies size one way or the
> other.  A picture tube is a picture tube.

Well...or an LCD panel is an LCD panel.  Although I've read/heard that the
effect of DTV is lost on anything smaller than a wide-screen 31" or
something like that size.  Definitely has to be something larger than 13"
or 19"

Damn....the only TV set I've ever bought for myself was a 13" black &
white off this church flea market....for three dollars....back in 1997.
The thing's gotta be at least 20 years old.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few