RE: Fybush.com re: core spectrum of TV channels

I'm extremely concerned, to be honest with you, by the prospect of having no
analog TV stations, and having this digital stuff. First of all, digital TVs
aren't small.. they are extremely expensive, and although my family could,
many families could not afford to dish out that amount of money to purchase
a DTV set. The FCC should not be moving so fast to try and get the analog
stations off the air, they need to be on the air, or broadcasting will
suffer. Remember the TVs when you go camping? Those will have to disappear
because they are too small to get DTV? Well that's a bunch of bullcrap in my
opinion, and maybe I'll write to the FCC about that too.

~adam

http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com
President of BMS Student Council
BOB ZYGAROWSKI FOR MAYOR!!!!