RE: WEEI - Must they...

I thought he worked at 1510 both when it was WMEX and
WITS but I could be wrong. I didn't remember him at WEEI
590.

Another very telented Philadelphia talk guy who worked
briefly in this market was Steve Martorano, who was at
at WHDH 850. I don't know where he worked in Philly
before he came to Boston. Since he returned to Philly, I
believe I heard him on WPHT 1210, but I don't think he
is there now.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205