RE: This is cruel and unusual punishment ( was WEEI - must they.......... )

Not really, im a big, die hard Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics fan. My
vice principal and most of my teachers are fans of the New England sports
teams.. and they tease me all the time about my association.. i have student
council signs up in the hallway and my math teacher on the gold team from
last year put a sign saying "Tom Brady" over my name on the sign.. lol

~Adam