Questions

A few questions..    Why am I getting some religious programming on 105.5
pretty strong, that I've never noticed before? For mike> has News 40 got a
new transmitter or something? because the weird sounds and stuff in their
broadcast over the antenna has disappeared.. Why has WCCH left their
transmitter on so long, (Holyoke Comm. College), it is inhibiting my ability
to DX.. Also where can I listen to the Celtics and Bruins on the radio if I
can't get them on TV?

~Adam

Website: http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com
BOB ZYGAROWSKI FOR MAYOR