Re: WEEI - Must they...

Hakim Madjid wrote:

>Where where *YOU* when:
>
>1.) The Ball rolled between Buckner's legs?

At home , in bed... It was good thing  that I was already lying down :-)

>2.) When Bucky Dent hit his infamous home run [10/2/1978]?

I was  in grad school at the time @ Fitchburg State. Working  the old
Brigham's in  Kenmore Square, the Red Sox schedule ruled my life from
early April to October.  I left work @ 2:30, at the end of a really
stressful shift, for the drive to Fitchburg. On getting to class, I
started to work on my project in the Instructional Media Lab. The IM
staff had the new projection TV set up in the Video production
 conference room and all of the students in the lab floated in and out
to catch snippets of the game. I had just set up a 5-minute process and
popped into the conference room just in time to see the ball land.

Tony Abruzzese                  e-mail: abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu
Network Administrator                         Biochemistry Department
              Boston University School of Medicine
Telephone:617.638.5092                               Fax:617.638.5339