From: Matthew Osborne [mailto:mattosborne1976@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 12:17 AM
To: Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: TV DXing

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 Adam Rivers wrote:

> 19 WCDC Mt. Greylock (I hiked that mountain this
> weekend, by the way..)

Really?  Then I've got a question you might be able to
answer.  The one and only time I've been on Mt
Greylock was travelling Route 2 between Athol MA and
Troy, NY very late at night.  I understand that WCDC's
tower also has WAMC's (90.3 ALbany) transmitter on it
as well.  From where you went hiking, did you get up
and close to the tower at all, or were the trails you
took a way away from the tower itself?  I've always
been curious about not only what it looks like, but if
its a really tall tower, or a relatively shorter one
that you will find especially when they're located on
a really tall mountain.

                            Matt Osborne
                            Hyde Park, NY

P.S - As far as TV DXing, now I'm wondering if I can
get WCDC at all from where i am here in Hyde Park.
Have to dig and see if I have any old UHF antennas
laying around here sometime so I can hook it up and try.