Re: ive always wondered

> why dont Boston FMs transmit from where WAAF does? They could get more
> listeners, WAAF gets ratings in the Hartford and Springfield market. It'd
be
> a way to expand their coverage.
>
> ~adam

If it were that easy....  I'll defer to the tech experts for the answer but
interestingly, prior to FCC rules changes, (studio locations, COL service
drops) WAAF's "Cocaine Realty Building" in Worcester wasn't something they
were, at all, attempting to hide behind.  The 99.5 Lowell & 93.7 Lawrence FM
signals, in another set of examples, have the good fortune of keeping less
of their 50 kW ERP off of the fish and over terra firma, as does 107.3
Worcester.

Bill O'Neill