RE: Wireless phone question

No. The only way the phone is "traceable" is if you actually have it
connected to the repeater system (in other words, making a phone call). If
the phone were to always transmit a signal that the phone company would want
to trace, it would take up valuable spectrum and repeater space. Some phones
contain a GPS unit which if triggered can indicate the phone's location to
the nearest cell tower in an emergency.

--Mike

*          God Bless America!            *
*       http://necrat.tripod.com         *