Re: WMBR alum

Hi Pete,

"Roger the K" moved to the Boulder CO area. I think I heard that he does (or
did) a jazz (?) show on a non-commercial station out there.

Matt is indeed still around but could no longer devote the personal time to
his show and other requisite work necessary at WMBR. (That sometimes happens
with volunteer stations, unfortunately).

I'm back on WMBR since late 1998 after a three-year absence, but on
Thursdays 12 - 2 PM rather than Tuesdays.

Thanks for the compliment!

Eli Polonsky