Re: No Fox affilate for Bangor after all

On Tuesday, October 9, 2001, at 08:56 PM, Larry Weil wrote:

> I believe it has more to do with the ADI (Area of Dominant Influence)
> for a given station, which is by counties.

The ADI is what I meant by "market".  Mansfield and Foxboro are both in
the Boston ADI.  And isn't every county in one, and only one, ADI?  It
seems that places closer to the ADI boundary are more likely to be
allowed to carry network signals from outside their ADI.

Paul