Re: Tower Websites & National Security

> Do you think having such a site is a possible threat to national security
or
> something of the sorts? <snip>

> --Mike

Since the info is public domain, FCC site, etc., the only way I think you
could help the (wrong) cause would be putting out easy travel directions to
the tower farms, landmarks on how to get there.  This would only help losers
looking for a cause. Anyone intent on shutting down a station can find all
of the info they need, unfortunately. Make me wonder, with all of this
heightened security at H2O supplies, transportation, fuel distributions,
dams, how about broadcast facilities?

Bill O'Neill