RE: No Fox affiliate for Bangor after all

Actually AT&T cable which serves Springfield, Westfield, West Springfield,
Agawam, and various other towns in the area, carries WPIX 11 (WB) out of
NYC. We don't have neither WTXX nor WLVI.  What channel on Charter Cable is
WBQT?

> On Sat, 6 Oct 2001 08:31:36 -0400 "Adam Rivers" <adamrivers@prodigy.net>
> writes:
>
> > Well, I don't know about those rules. We have WBNE New Haven (UPN) on
> > our cable system with WSBK Boston.

One minor note, WBNE became WCTX in January.

--Mike