Re: attacks on Afghanistan have begun

Donna wrote:
>>My point was that WBZ even on weekends doesn't have
hour long shows that shill for homeopathic products or
promote restaurants (no offence to those who like such
shows...). <<

 Um, Donna... there was/is that Mattress infomercial
that had/has been running on WBZ, Sunday evenings, 9ish,
that was pre-empting Neil/Neal Chayette (sp?).  i'm sure
you've had this experience as well: when it comes to
certain programming or shows, those of us who are even
remotely "involved" in radio get an ear-full from
family/friends who kvetch that their favorite program
wasn't on or that they don't like "so&so" as the host of
a certain show.  when WBZ was selling mattresses, i
heard from many area "listeners" (my sister, mother-in-
law, wife's uncle, and a few others) who had a problem
with no Looking At The Law.

- -Chuck Igo