Station ID's (was wxlo uses..)

Rod O'Connor said>
>I believe some of the stations in Northern Maine also slide in Canadian
>towns in their ID, although  I haven't been north of Millinocket in a
>month of Sundays to hear them..

They all do.  WCXU uses a 20 second ID, that id's WCXU, WCXX, and their translator in Fort Kent, each with an American City
and the Canadian one across the border.  WHOU I'm pretty sure works Woodstock in somehow.

The Exception is WQHR.  Thier Satellite network only allowed 2.5 seconds for a station ID, so we only said "Presque Isle" for
that one, but included lots of Canadian towns and landmarks in the imaging.

AS