How... underwhelming

This afternoon, while trying to identify the radio station on one of
my local cable system's barker channels, I heard that WGBH was doing a
special 50th anniversary broadcast tonight at eight.  So, I prepared
the tape deck and made myself ready for the event.  What I eventually
heard was little more than a five-minute monologue from the GM,
interspersed with archival audio from the first night's BSO
broadcast, following which they went into an hour of NPR-syndicated
British-style quiz show.  I guess if it doesn't mean that much to
them, it shouldn't mean much to me, either.

-GAWollman