RE: ID Cities

The 6:30PM identification on WPTZ read:  "Plattsburgh - North Pole - Burlington"
There are others in the pipeline that read: "Plattsburgh - North Pole - Burlington -
Montreal", although, under Hearst-Argyle ownership, the seeming necessity to latch
on to the "Big City" an hour north as some sort of internal identity crisis has lessened,
a mantle taken up, though, by WFFF Fox Burlington, with Montreal a consistent part
of any and all IDs.

Stephen Pickford
Host/Executive Producer -- Travel World Radio Show

On 4 Oct 2001, at 18:20, Adam Rivers wrote:

> i found North Pole, NY in my National Geographic Road Atlas. It's ion  a
> little unnamed road in hilly terrain (the geographic atlas is shaded,, very
> good atlas.. About 15 miles ENE of Saranac Laked and near Lake Placid. It';s
> off Rt. 86.. plattsburgh's probably about 50 mi away
>
> ~adam

Travel World, Saturdays 1100-Noon (ET) across America via Satellite
on the Voice of Truth in Broadcasting, the Liberty Works Radio Network

Tel.: (514) 630-9565
Fax:  (514) 630-8166

Member:  Travel Media Association of Canada (TMAC)
http://www.travelmedia.ca

http://www.twc.ca
http://www.libertyworksradio.com/travelworld.shtml