RE: Has anyone else noticed WXLO uses..

WKNE-FM , in Keene, NH ID's "WKNE-FM Keene Brattleboro Claremont
Greenfield... ".  THREE states in one ID.

I wonder how many stations in the US actually use their STATE in the legal
ID. (I.E. WSBS GREAT BARRINGTON MASSACHUSETTS).

--Mike

*          God Bless America!            *
*       http://necrat.tripod.com         *