Re: An Apology

  i'll not waste the space or the effort to include
anything of the previous posting from "JOE V."  i am not
sending this note directly to him as i have requested of
him and his web tv mail system adminstrator to send me
nothing further.

  do not equate anything attached to my name on this
list as being representative of WROR.  i may work there
on the weekends and part time, and when i do post
something of interest from the station, i will include
the call letters in my signature.  otherwise, any
postings made by me are my OWN opinion.  i am, like just
about everyone on this list, a radio fan.  always have
been, always will be.

- -Chuck Igo