Re: voice tracking

Would you or wouldn't you call WCRN voice-tracked? My
understanding is that all music shows (other than the
satellite-distributed programs heard only on weekends)
come from a hard-drive automation system. But during AM
drive, mid-days, and PM drive, the jocks are live.
Evenings and overnights, the programming is jockless.
So, though automated, the programming doesn't appear to
be voice-tracked. However, the hard-drive automation
system almost certainly _allows_ voice-tracking. And I'd
be surprised if there weren't occasions when a jock who
needed time off for personal business didn't voice track
a shift.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205