RE: USAffairs??

I didn't realize the list had 13 moderators. Last time I knew Garrett
Wollman was the only moderator of this list, no one else. If you have a
problem with anything that anyone does here, it would be the MATURE thing to
do to drop Garrett an email OFF LIST. Maybe what Adam did was right or
wrong, but people complaining about it "on the list" instead of just
contacting Garrett was equally wrong. This list, as I understand it, is for
professionals, and hobbyists alike, with no discrimination on age, sex,
race, orientation, etc... If you love broadcasting and love discussing it,
you're welcome to be a member, as I have discovered.

Now can we all get back to what we're here for? Broadcasting?

--Mike

*          God Bless America!            *
*       http://necrat.tripod.com         *