Re: Bangor, ME Mornings

I had my alarm set to wake me up this morning so i
actually had a chance to listen to the first show.  It
was pretty good.  Not very local, but funny.
Especially the bit about MACY GRAY.  The format of the
show allows for control of what happens when.  They
had local drop ins for news and weather.

--- Bill O'Neill <billo@shoreham.net> wrote:
> Chuck dees write:
>
> if he is THE SHOW,
> > then one might guess it'll be 24 to 72 hours
> before the
> > words that leave his mouth in LA reach Bangor?
> Wasn't that the delay for Dr. Laura on 'RKO when she
> ran 19 hours later (a
> whole bunch more on Mondees)?
>
> or has
> > Rick developed a "plain-wrap" show that lets him
> send
> > out pre-produced bits & liners which are assembled
> by a
> > local producer?
>
> If I were responsible for programming, I'd keep it
> in a "plain brown"
> wrapper too.  Don't want the neighbors catching
> on... <g>  C'mon Chuck, Rick
> Dees...Maine....West Coast Aging Surfer Boy...
> Maine... Rick Dees...LL Bean
> hat with ear flaps....Rick Dees holding onto an
> organic tofu burger and a
> hunting rifle.... oh, never mind. <ducking>
>
> Bill O'Neill

=====
Cooper Fox
   WWBX- (All new, all hit, B97.1)