Re: Patriotic Music 101

Dan writes:

> > Don't get me wrong.  I have no problem with anyone singing,
> broadcasting, or
> > playing the anthem whenever they would like.  I also don't have a
> problem
> > with anyone not doing the same.  It's a terrible tune anyway.

I always used to wonder who Jose was and why we were asking him if he
could see......the things kids think....

I also wondered who Richard was and why he was always standing in the
pledge of allegiance....

I also never understood why this was the land where our fathers died when
my father was alive and well.

Then again I also used to argue that time travel was possible if we
eliminated the International Date line and then you went to the north pole
and ran around in circles.