Re: Definitive Answer

> Groucho would arrange to be asked to sing Irving
> Berlin's "Stay Down
> Here Where You Belong."  I have a recording of
> Groucho singing it in a
> show he did in Carnegie Hall in the early 70s.

Yes, that would be the album "An Evening With
Groucho".

By the way, another patriotic song of sorts: "This
Land is Your Land" by Woody Guthrie. Last year I
read a bio of Woody and it said he wrote the lyrics
but the music came from an old gospel song... I
grew up in the 60s and 70s and we were taught this
song in school (though there are a couple of verses
rarely heard/taught, including the one about the sign
reading 'Private Property'; the "relief office", etc.)