Re: "WBZ Boston, USA"

Having lost WEEI Newsradio 590 in the early 90's, I was glad in 1993 when
WBZ started to expand ( albeit slowly)
the hours of news daily.(They seem to be still expanding it slowly)
However, after the station changed hands a few times, I soon  found the
news programming unlistenable for not only the reasons that you stated,
but for that awful, inane sweeper voiceovers, and just the headlines
without the in depth coverage, and some stories that leave me wondering how
dumb they think their listeners are.