"WBZ Boston, USA"

Hasn't anyone else noticed--and cared to comment on--WBZ radio's
amended TOH (and BOH) ID: "WBZ Boston, USA" ?
I don't know, I just think it sounds kind of tacky.
Also, all of the N/T stations are really starting to profusely (to the
point of leaving bruises?) pat themselves on their backs about all of
the extensive coverage they are covering--yeah, I know, this is
nothing new, but given the circumstances, especially, it is still
becoming more obnoxious, quicker than usual (or maybe it's just that,
with a snowstorm or other media event, the event ends and the subsequent
self-accoladation dies down after a few days?).

     ~Kaimbridge~