Re: Spinners last spin?

Dave Faneuf:
> I don't think they will wind up on WCAP since the Spinners insist
that
> half of their broadcast team be hired by the station fulltime and
WCAP
> continues to refuse that demand. (That's why they wound up on WCCM
in the
> first place)
>
> Of course given Eagle-Costa's track record of running full power
24 hours
> a day do you really think a little problem like being a daytime
only
> station will keep him off the air at night?

Even if Costa-Eagle stays true to form and violates night time
authorization, 1110 will still pee in the wind in the direction of
the ballyard.  They'll be running audio back to the booth just to
grab cues.  Perhaps the team will yield on the staffing question
since I doubt WCAP's going to change from their current posture of a
lack of eagerness to step up to their plate.  FYI, WCAP's coverage
of the Lowell Lock Monsters (AHL) starts early October.  Ryan
Johnston PBP (his second season with the station).

Bill O'Neill