Re: PC to the extreme

Was it Fred BARNES, the conservative columnist on the
roundtable? He and Kondrake are "The Beltway Boys" and
have a weekend show on FoxNews. Fred Harris is the
pretty cool former Senator from Oklahoma who ran for
president in 1976. Some of his platforms included
nationalizing the oil industry to bring gas prices
during the oil crisis and legalizing pot. I think he came in 3rd or 4th in the Democratic primaries.